Update list #53
- World boss modifiers (Doomwalker, Kazzak, Kruul) are ajusted for groups of 5-10 people.
- Quests for obtaining T3 set items now have no class restrictions.
- To activate the first boss in Sunwell Plateau, you now need to kill at least 30 mobs in this raid.
- Global HP reduction changed from -50% to -80%. This modifier works for all creatures in the world, as well as for all creatures in the pre-BC dungeons and below.
- Added various clarifications to item descriptions.
- The original quest, which teaches the player the first aid skill up to 300, now immediately teaches up to 375, thereby eliminating the possibility of bugging the profession.
- Fixed a bug with the Lord Illidan Stormrage mission.
- If the player logs out at the moment when he was called to the solo 3v3 arena, or does not accept the invitation for any other reason, he will receive a Deserter Mask.
- Increased the duration of the Deserter Mask for a solo 3v3 arena from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Increased the requirement for a minimum itemlevel to join solo 3v3 arena. Now you need to have full badge gear (approximately).
- If a participant in a solo 3v3 arena left the arena before its start, then he will be considered defeated and his rating will be taken away.
- The check for the number of reports in solo 3v3 arena is now also triggered when the participant leaves the arena before it started.
- The "smart" distribution of teams on the BG has been returned. The waiting time in the queue will increase, but the teams will be more balanced.
- Alterac has been added to the BG rotation. This battleground becomes available from 21:00 to 22:00 GMT+3 time.
- Players receive double their Honor Points when playing Alterac.
- Creature HP and damage on Alterac is reduced by 2 times.
- It is now forbidden to take the flag while under the effect of rocket boots in BG.
- Conditions for completing the "To Arms" quest from the Battleground Master in Shattrath is changed. Previously it required winning 3 games in BG, now it requires 2. The reward is reduced accordingly. You must delete the Cache folder to see these changes.
- The original "To Arms" daily quests are no longer available. Instead, an additional honor points reward has been added to the BG daily at the Battleground Master in Shattrath.
- The quests to exchange BG marks have been moved to the Battleground Master in Shattrath.
- Now, only two players with the same IP address are allowed to play on BG.
- The number of Antique Shards required for conversion has been reduced from 5 to 3.
- Novice chest for level 70 is no longer issued at character creation, since items from it are available from starting equipment vendors.
- Revised all loot in raid chests. Fixed bugs when, in rare cases, items unsuitable for the class dropped out.
- Now, if there is a Transmogrificator in your inventory, vendors show all goods, even those that do not match your class. So you can buy T5, T6, etc. for other classes for transmogrification.
- Changed the animation of summoning the starting mount (lion).