$500 arena tournament
We are announcing a new 2v2 arena season with a prize fund — $500! The winners will receive coins in an equivalent amount!
Season start: April 3
Season end: June 1
Bracket: 2v2 only
Prize pool distribution:
- 1st place - $200
- 2nd place - $100
- 3rd place - $60
- 4th place - $40
- 5th place - $30
- 6th place - $20
- 7th place - $20
- 8th place - $10
- 9th place - $10
- 10th place - $10
In addition to coin prize, winners will receive:
- 1st place - Vengeful Gladiator title, [Vengeful Nether Drake], [Vengeful Gladiator's Tabard]
- 2nd place - Ruthless Gladiator title, [Merciless Nether Drake], [Merciless Gladiator's Tabard]
- 3rd place - Gladiator title, [Swift Nether Drake], [Gladiator's Tabard]
- 4th-7th places - Duelist title, [Duelist's Tabard]
- 8th-11th places - Rival title, [Rival's Tabard]
- 12th-15th places - Challenger title, [Challenger's Tabard]
- A team member played at least 75% of the team's total matches.
- The difference in personal and team ratings must be no more than 150.
- If the team does not include two participants who meet the above conditions, then the team will be disqualified.
- Scripts and sharing character control to another person (boosting) are prohibited. If a violation is detected, the participant's team will be disqualified.
- When a team is disqualified or participants are blocked, their prize-winning place goes to the team following them in the ranking.
- If there are teams with the same rating, the team with the higher winrate will receive the highest prize.
- If one player takes several prizes with different characters, then he will receive a money reward only for the highest.
All arena teams will be reset at season start, including solo 3v3.
Get an arena ready character right away by activating the Fast Start service!