Solo 3v3 arena
Perhaps some of you are faced with a situation where you wanted to play arena, but you cannot find a suitable partner. Thanks to the 3v3 single-player arena, you can now play with random players!
- Arena points are given of the amount equal to 5075of standard value for solo 3v3 arena matches
- Personal rating can be used to buy arena equipment
- Registering to the arena through the Battlemaster at the center of Shattrath City creates a team automatically
- Solo Arena 3x3 team cannot be deleted, and you can't leave from it
- Rating decrease/increase calculation depends on member's personal rating and opponent's enemy team average rating
- Arena battle will end as draw without changing the rating and statistics for all participants if at the beginning of the arena battle the composition of the teams is incomplete
- To join the queue, you must have a suitable character: level 70, at least an hour of playing time, do not have free talent points, have a sufficient level of items... and some other restrictions to make battles interesting and take place in more or less equal conditions
- Arena battle begins as soon as there are 6 players in the queue. Teams are formed from any combination of classes and races with the following restrictions: only one healer per team and no identical classes.
- You cannot invite players to your team
- You will receive the status of a deserter and will not be able to register again within some time if you do not accept the invitation to join the battle or leave the arena before it starts
- You can use arena spectator to watch arena battles.
- Solo 3v3 arena teams are wiped at the start of a new 2v2 arena season
- Arena statistics is available in character "PvP" tab (team rating is always equal to personal rating)