Update list #99
- Multiple fixes to the pathfinding.
- Invisible pets now always detected by players who are in the same group with the pet owner.
- Fixed a bug with hunter auto-attack when changing targets.
- Fixed void zones summoned by Zereketh the Unbound and Grand Warlock Nethekurse bosses. They now stand still and do not follow the player.
- You can no longer pull monsters with Eye of Kilrogg.
- Temporal Parasite can no longer be skinned.
- Netherspite fixed the enrage timer.
- Netherspite fixed the green ray buff. It now fully restores mana with every tick.
- Increased the radius of Keli'dan the Breaker's add kill counter.
- Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub now reload after 3 days, not 7 as they should.
- Shade of Aran no longer uses Dragon's Breath.
- The hunter will not be entered into combat if his trap is triggered more than 60 yards away. The exception is the Snake Trap.
- The anti-bot system has been updated. Now instead of entering a code, players have to solve a simple math example. A captcha may be requested when farming resources or buying recipes from an NPC with a limited supply.